Cause Baby you’re a firework, let your colors burst :)
Hello December! :)
- My favorite time of the yeaaaarrr <3
- My birthday month too! Gonna be 18 soon :)
- Say hello to the last month of my planner :)))
We all know that Mean Girls is one of the most iconic films of our generation, and a lot of us have memorized every line of the script. But what life lessons can we learn from this amazing modern classic? It seems that there are quite a few… 1. Even mathletes get kissed at Spring Fling. Lesson: Being smart is sexy.
Give love on Christmas day
- This heart barcode is just too cute I cannot let it pass me by without capturing it :)
- Coffeemate’s barcode is loooovvee <3
- Give coffee on Christmas Day, I swear, I will really appreciate it . *wink*
- Bye november, and hello last month of 2013 :) Medyo advanced :))
Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments willingly.
May nagtatanong daw sa best friend ko, May “Kathryn” daw ba talaga ang pangalan ko or nilagay ko lang sa FB name ko dahil sa sobrang pagkacrush ko kay Daniel Padilla.
FYI: Opo, may Kathryn po talaga ang pangalan ko. HAHA
Craziest question about me so far.LOL
My Life Lately in Bullets
- New semester has started and busy days are yet to come. Brace ourselves for more notes and handouts.
- 16 days after I last saw him and missing him so badly. Look at how cute we are. Yeeee >:”)
- Funny faces and vanity. More selfies and gpoys.
- My favorite time of the year is almost there. Holidays and my birthday :) Excited birthday girl here. (gonna be 18 soon) :))
Maybe being a good president of a country goes beyond just being an honest (not corrupt) person. Maybe good and immediate strategies should have come out to help people by now. Maybe scolding and walking out tactics should have been put aside first. Maybe helping people should’ve been the first concern before digging and deciphering what went wrong. Maybe such things are really relevant but should only come second to helping people. And maybe these “maybes” are just sarcastically labeled as maybe because the truth is these “maybes” were the right things to do yet it seems our leaders do not know them.
PS. I’m not saying this because I believe I know everything. But this opinion of mine is based on what I see on the television programs (the people trying to risk everything, even their dignity and do crime, just to survive.) And it also doesn’t mean that knowing what went wrong isn’t important, what I intend to tell is that we should first find way to help the people in need instead of scolding people who “maybe” failed, even though they did try their best to help.
Babangon ang Pilipinas. Kaya natin yan. And as how CNN described our race, we have a human spirit that is at its finest. :)))
This is what happens when vanity attacks three friends one vacation day. HAHA. More of camera 360s and self timers. They are my high school friends yet we still act like elementary students, and laugh like pre schoolers. They made my sembreak worthwhile and a hell lot of fun.<3